All products and services provided by Mixed Ink are subject to and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions which are available to view below. By engaging us to provide products and/or services, you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply.
- All quotations are valid for 30 calendar days unless otherwise stated.
- By agreeing to placing and order with Mixed Ink you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- First orders are strictly C.O.D prior to production/dispatch with 30-day account available thereafter to approved applicants. Full payment is required at time of order with remittance/funds to be received and cleared prior to dispatch/installation of goods and services.
- Payment Terms: 30 days from end of Month for pre-approved account holders.
- Delivery charge to Perth Metro is $50 unless otherwise stated and includes 1 delivery address within 30km radius from Perth CBD. If multiple delivery addresses are required, multiple charges will apply.
- Installation costs for banner mesh and shade cloth are based on a level fence line, free of shrubs and bushes for easy access to fence line. The fence must be in appropriate condition for installation or additional charges may apply. For temporary fencing Mixed Ink suggests having required supports in place.
- “The Client” is responsible for obtaining any council or local government approvals for all installations.
- All installations must be free and clear from any service/utilities.
- Collection is available from our warehouse in Welshpool WA 6106.
- All goods remain the property of Mixed Ink until paid for in full.
- Mixed Ink reserves the right to charge a surcharge if paying by credit or debit card.
- On site / Induction training is charged per hour/per person including travel & return.
- Mixed Ink reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions which will be effective once they are published on the Site. You should revisit this area of the Site regularly to check the Terms and Conditions.
- “The Client” is responsible for all design approvals.
- Warranty exclusions for extreme weather conditions for PVC banners/Banner Mesh & Shade Cloth. Please see a list of extreme weather conditions below, accompanied by information provided by the Bureau of Meteorology.
– Tropical storms
– Gale force wind gusts or winds greater than 65km/h
– Bush fires
– Other weather conditions that are deemed abnormal or extreme.
- If the work time exceeds 4 calendar weeks in duration, “The Client” agrees to a progress payment of 50% of the balance per month until the conclusion of the project, with any outstanding amount payable in full upon production approval.
- If you are having difficulty paying your invoice, please get in touch as soon as you are aware of the issue, so we can discuss a solution that works for your company.
- “The Client”also agrees to allow Mixed Ink to showcase any/all work created in the course of a project as part of Mixed Ink portfolio. Mixed Ink acknowledges the confidential nature of projects and agrees to only display project work once product/site has been publicly launched/commenced.
- It is agreed that the fee for service shall be the cost estimates provided via email, unless work undertaken exceeds work outlined. If work undertaken exceeds the items specified in the quote, “The Client” agrees to pay appropriate fees for the excess work, outside the scope of the original agreement. Where ever possible “The Client” will be notified of increases in the scope of the project.
- Mixed Ink provides project estimates based on the information provided to us at the time of quoting. If the quoted job evolves outside the scope of that which was quoted, further charges will apply.
- While Mixed Ink takes all care to avoid errors, Mixed Ink accepts no responsibility for typographical errors, spelling mistakes, or incorrect information on any project committed to print or production. It is the responsibility of “The Client” to proof read and approve all artwork before the production of artwork. The email verification of the Client’s representative shall be conclusive as to the approval of all artwork prior to their release for printing, implementation or installation. No refunds or reprints are given after a final approved design has gone to print due oversights by “The Client’s” proof reading.
- It is agreed that the Mixed Ink is not responsible or held liable for any errors contained in the final product after the final product has been approved by “The Client”, (approval may be given in writing). It is the sole responsibility of “The Client” to notify Mixed Ink of any such errors during the revision cycle and before the final files have been generated.
- We require”The Client” to approve all artwork before it is sent to print. Responsibility for any errors or omissions once your approval has been given lies with you. If a print job requires re-printing due to errors or omissions, this will be done at your cost.
- In the event of a need to reprint due to errors in content payment MUST be prepaid.
- With all printing there may be some colour variations from what you have seen on screen to what the final product looks like and previous orders. This is due to the nature of CMYK printing and bulk-run printing system. There will be no reprints at the expense of Mixed Ink.
- All large format printing requires logo to be supplied in vector EPS format. If you are unable to supply suitable logo we are able to recreate/trace the logo – design charge will apply and time required will depend on the complexity of the logo.
- Mixed Ink charges for all design/artwork in 30 min increments at a rate of $100/hour + GST. Any jobs 30 minutes or less, will be charged at our ‘minimum charge’ rate of $50 + GST.
- Mixed Ink prides ourselves on our ability to deliver projects according to mutually agreed deadlines. These deadlines are of course dependent on the timely provision of all project content, imagery and specifications by “The Client”. Any delay in provision of these items will result in postponement of the project deadline. On the rare occasion that we are unable to meet a deadline due to internal issues, we will do our best to inform “The Client” in advance, rather than when the project deadline is overdue.
- The due date for all accounts will be clearly stated on the invoice. If you have an overdue invoice in our system, we may have to prioritise other jobs in the system over yours until the overdue invoice is paid. Overdue accounts with Mixed Ink may be passed onto our Debt Collection agency if payment has not been received by the due date.
- Any legal costs, stamp duties or any other expenses whatsoever incurred by Mixed Ink in respect to any debt collection costs, dishonoured cheque(s), fees, legal costs, whether charged on scale or on any other basis incurred, shall be paid on demand.
- Mixed Ink reserves the right to charge interest (14% per annum) on any overdue invoice.
- Any payment for a service, paid as a deposit, part payment or full amount, to Mixed Ink, whereby “The Client” chooses to not proceed with the product or service after payment is received by Mixed Ink, is non refundable.
- Due to irregularities in media, final rolls may be supplied in multiple parts (minimum 10m sections). Mixed Ink will ensure that graphics are not split and any cut rolls will be hemmed with eyelets.
- Shade Cloth material is a non-coated fabric and not an ideal substrate for solid printing of colours, images and text and is used as a preferred material for specific purposes that require allowing air to pass through and to shelter from direct sun. The open weave of Shade Cloth material can therefore make colours appear lighter or duller than if printed on a solid coated material or substrate. Dark or solid colours may not print rich, and they may appear more subdued and flat. Shade cloth is an economical alternative to Banner Mesh and these results can be an unavoidable characteristic of this substrate.